What went wrong in Bali...?

In my last blog, I never mentioned what went wrong in Bali...? But did you actually think everything went prefect..? Is there anything call Perfect..? I guess the definition of Perfect means when everything goes smoothly without any problem.  Even though I said My Bali trip was awesome but.....

Today, I want to share with you guys that something went very wrong.. Am I actually making it sound so bad..? I'am sorry if it is .. but here it goes...

When I arrived in Bali and I checked into my hotel. I loved the room. It was huge and spacious, It was bright and looked clean, tidy to me. At night when I was about to sleep, we switched off the night but for some reasons I just could not keep my eyes shut. I was frightened without any reason. I try to get some sleep. I slept off after thirty minutes. When I slept off, I had a real bad dream, In my dream I saw, I was in the room sleeping and a very scary looking woman try to wake me up and she dragged me to the toilet and I woke up feeling so petrified. I looked at the time I saw it was 4am in the morning. I just could not get back to sleep. suddenly I hear a knock on the door, that made me even more frightened. I quickly switch the light on and I was so blessed that Maggie was sleeping on another bed.

The moment I switched on the light, Maggie woke up and asked me ' What happened?' I said, nothing, I can't sleep. I asked her, I hope you don't mind, if I switch on the light and sleep. She replied, it is okay. She slept off. I really did not want to tell her or make her panicked.

I was so glad that I was going to sleep in this room for only 2 nights. I had the same feeling for next two nights. It was horrifying and I don't know why..? I have never felt like this when I travelled and stayed in any hotel. I just felt that the room had a lot of negative vibes. My mind was not in peace each time I entered the room. For the whole of this trip I actually did not tell Maggie or Hellen, I just did not want them to feel worried so I kept it to myself.

I'll not mention the name of the hotel as I'am not trying to harm their business. I wanted to share my experience with you guys.  I've not changed my mind, I'll definitely visit Bali again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!