An exotic Island- Bali

I arrived in Bali on 23rd June. I was here only for the weekend. This has been one of my shortest trip in my life but this was one of the best holiday I would say..

I absolutely felt in love with Bali the moment I arrived. This country reminds me so much of my home town Manipur in so many ways, the people, food and culture. There is so much similarities in terms of the nature and temples around. There was so many times people asked me if I was Indonesian. 

Bali is an Indonesian Island with many forested volcanic mountains , home to many temples. It is the only Hindu religion Island in Indonesia. 

My top reasons to called this trip the best summer holiday 2017 is because of two very wonderful kind people who took me every where around in Bali. All the credit goes out to these two angels I met in Bali. 

This island is extremely photogenic, any random pictures you take, it will always come out beautiful. Thanks to my friends for taking amazing pictures of me. If you follow me on my Instagram, I'am definitely sure you have seen my Bali pictures.  I think I will keep saying Thank you no stop till the end of this blog...

As I arrived Bali, my friend Maggie came to pick me up. We met after a good 6 years. We met while we were studying in Singapore. But we never lost in touch. Thanks to social media who helped us keep connected. It was fabulous to see her and luckily she happened to be in Bali when I booked my holiday. I'am extremely thankful to her for her time.

 After we met,  we went straight to my hotel, we relaxed for an hour. We got out to eat dinner in a local restaurant, she took me to this place called KUTA. It is an extremely lively place at night, lots of clubs and bars. We walked around and went ate yogurt in a cute cafe.  Right after that we came home as I was tired and next day it was going to be an early start.

My tourist guide Hellen came to pick me up at 8am. We went for a long drive to visit the temples. Each temples I visited was very different from one another but located at the most scenic view. I have taken endless pictures of all. Each temples we visited it was compulsory to wear the sarong, it was distributed in temple itself. All together I visited to three temples. This three temples is considered very sacred in Bali. I was blessed to experience this journey.
1. Tampaksiring
2.Ganung Kawi
3.Jalan Raya Kintamani

After the visit to temple, we went to a a very nice restaurant to have dinner which my friends took me, it was one of the nicest restaurant I've been in Bali. The food was excellent. Highly recommend you visit it. It was located in ubud - Warung Pulau Kalapa.

Last day in Bali - It was raining heavily but we had the plan to see the waterfall. Hellen asked me if she should cancelled it but I was so determined to see so I said, to her lets do it. We went ahead to see the waterfall. It was a big risk cause it was pouring down of rain, the road was muddy and slippery. Still I went ahead to into the forest walk, the road was narrow, steep, we had to climb down. I was so excited, started to take my phone and camera out to capture videos and pictures. I got so distracted that I slipped felt down and hurt myself. Luckily it was not too bad..

I was in pain but the moment I saw the waterfall I was so happy that I forgot the pain. Hellen was so happy to see my face, she was like you look so happy. I said Indeed I was, cause I felt so pure and true the moment I saw the waterfall and sound, the nature surrounded us was such a magical moment. This was one of the moment I felt so thankful for letting me experience this wonderful moment with such nice people.

Hellen is one of the nicest people I've met in my life. If you ever go to Bali, you have to contact her to guide you to Bali. I can guarantee you, you will definitely have best time of your life. Please comment down below so that I can send you the link to her facebook page. 

Later, that evening once again my friends took me to a very nice restaurant for dinner which was in Badung. I'am so glad to have eaten some of the best food of Indonesia. I love Indonesia food, so close to Manipuri food. 

Because it was my last day in Bali, I wanted to do manicure, pedicure and body massage. We went to this place Seminyak.  It was a very nice street with lots of cute boutiques, pubs and club around. After I was done with my pampering session, my friends took me to this club called La favela. I enjoyed to the fullest,loved the music they were playing and the crowd was awesome, everyone was just having so much fun. Bali is an incredible place especially at night , the streets come to live, with full of people around. It is an absolute holiday destination.

My last night in Bali ended very well. I'am glad to experience this journey and I'am so grateful to my wonderful angels for allowing me to do all I want, making my stay a memorable one. I'll never forget this holiday..!!

Thank you with all of my heart. I hope to come back soon with the love of my life. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!