Spring break in Amsterdam 2018

This trip was a last minute plan but it turned out so good. I definitely had the best time of my life. Even though it continued to rain throughout my stay but I never stayed in hotel. I went out every single day made the most of it.

I lived in the central of Amsterdam which was the tourist location with shopping centre, museums, cafes around. Absolutely love the hotel I stayed in, it was called best western Delphi Hotel. It was one of the best location.

When I arrived the first day I wanted to go shopping straightly away. It was already 6:00 pm and I knew that stores closes at 7:00 pm but still I wanted to try my luck. Luckily some stores closed at 8:00 pm so I was able to shop.

First thing on my mind was to get some winter coats and boots. Its been ages I haven't wore boots cause I live in UAE now. I bought two boots one from H&M and another one from Top shop. I absolutely love both of them.

I also did get a trench coat and grey coat one from H&M and grey from Zara. I was quite happy with what I purchased.

Next day was meet up with Susie and her bf. We went to the roof top bar to see the Amsterdam from the top. I was extremely excited cause I just met Susie in Abu Dhabi and I was meeting her in Amsterdam. I could not believe we were in different country.

Pawel took us to a Portuguese restaurant called Girassol. I ordered Sea Bass with lemon rice , It was the tastiest meal I've ever eaten. Susie and Pawel totally agreed with me. They kept eating from my plate. One of the best night of 2018. I will never forget.

Next day Pawel and Susie took me to the country side to see the windmill and the beach. Country side of Netherland is magnificent. I wish I could live in the country side when I get old. It was so peaceful and calm. I don't think I will suffer from any diseases if I live here when I get old. You have to come here to see for yourself. There is no word to express how green and beautiful it is..I'am so blessed to be able to see some of the most breath taking places in the world.

What I love about Amsterdam is the Museums and healthy cafes around the corner of the streets.
I visited only two Museums during my stay, The Rijksmuseums and the Stedelijk Museum. Rijksmuseums was one of the biggest museum. The museum had a collection of paintings, objects of material culture and classic photography. One of the best Museums I've been.

Stedelijk is known to be world's richest collections of contemporary art, modern paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, design object and video artifacts.

Some of my favourites cafes I visited are -RAW FOOD CAFE BY ZEST FOR LIFE, BOX social, SLA. If you are into healthy food you must try them out. This cafes are located almost everywhere in Amsterdam.

One of the my favourite dutch food restaurant I went was called Tomaz Restaurant. I had the best dutch meal.

I wish to go back to Amsterdam. Even though the weather was not good during my stay but I had the best time of my life. I enjoyed every single day also met some of the best people in my life. Love this life and I'am grateful for it every single day.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The gold ring...!

Spring love ..!