Why I love Tokyo so much?

Recently I posted a picture of me saying words can't describe how much I love Tokyo..! Today I would like to share the reason why..?

My top most reason of loving TOKYO is because of the safeness I feel living in this big city. "The safeness for the girls". To feel safe is one of the most important element in my life, be it in your own house or your country, outside the country. I simply cannot say there are no rape cases in Japan, of course there are but it is very low .  It is sad to see that I do not feel safe at all in INDIA. In India where rape is happening every single minutes and days. There seems to be no end for the rapes that taking place. It is a very depressing issues at the moment.

One of the reasons why rape is the common thing in India is because GIRLS are treated poorly, there is a total disrespect for women in Indian society.

I would say that Government plays a very important role in this issue. It is up to them if they want it put a stop on this. I do not understand why it is taking ages to put en end to it.  Every two minutes a women is victimized in India.

I'am eagerly waiting for the change to happen in India. When will we feel safe in our own country, our home?

By all means, I absolutely love my country India and I hope the government of India will put an effort to end the rape issue. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!