Taj Mahal and birthday 2014

It's a shame if you are from India and not visited Taj Mahal. Haha I'am saying because when i was abroad people asked me if i seen it and i was embarrassed to say i haven't so this year was on my wish list a must visit place.  I took the opportunity to visit Taj with couple of friends starting of the year also because its my birthday. It was the perfect day to visit Taj. It was over crowded with tourist.

I must admit the first look of Taj was so amazing. I fell like i  was  in Heaven. There was so  much positive energy  around. The story of Taj Mahal indeed is so romantic. Its built out of love. Shah Jahan emperor built for his wife Mumtaz Mahal so inspiring i must say. For love anything and everything is possible.

I went to Korean restaurant to celebrate my fabulous birthday with couple of my friends. I love Korean food so much its because i feel its very light and healthy.

While i was in Delhi i visited a lot of restaurant. Its one of my favourite thing to do try new places to eat. I lived closed to Hauz khaz village and Deer park. There was plenty of interesting things around many designer boutique and restaurant and pubs.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!