What did I learn in 2017?

As I'am growing older and older I have come to the conclusion that it is so important to be a kind person at the end of the day no matter how old, young, male, female, black, white, asian, educated person you are..

Because I travelled around the world, I met so many people but it is rare to find genuinely nice or kind people. I do not understand why one must disrespect others because of his age, sex, race.

There is so many problems in the world at the moment. One of the biggest problem is no one really invest their time to become a better person. Every one is so self centered no one really cares for others. This is why so much hatred and negativity in the world.

If we all treat each other well, respect each other I'am sure this world could be a better place to live.

#Stop bullying
#Stop being narrow minded
#Stop being rude to others
#Stop sexual harassment






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!