Why I traveled to Vietnam 🇻🇳?

I met Kerish in Singapore in 2010. Since we met we became very good friends. Our first trip we went was Malaysia. We enjoyed each other company. While we were in Singapore we would often hang out, we were students at that point of time.

I remember we happen to go this street called Clarke quay one evening, this is a very tourist street filled with cafes and restaurant in riverside. We decided to eat in sea food restaurant. We had an absolute good meal. We asked for our bill, when it came we were completely surprised. It was beyond our budget.  I did not have enough money so Kerish was very kind indeed to pay the bill.

After that dinner, Kerish and I got very busy with our exams and we hardly had time to meet up. It was always on my mind to treat her back for the lovely meal. I did not get the opportunity when I was in Singapore, as soon as our exam was over, I had to leave Singapore.

I had decided at that time one day I will definitely visit Kerish. In December,  2017 I made up my mind to go visit Kerish. It happened to be one of the best holiday and most memorable time spent with her.

Even though we met after few years, our friendship was still the same. She was still the same, the most kind hearted and biggest heart I've ever met in my life. I'am beyond blessed to meet a friend like Kerish.

Thank you Kerish for the wonderful time in Vietnam.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!