Paris

I have always dreamt of Eiffel Tower and finally i got to see it. Paris is every girls dream. Its called the city of love. I believed it is something magical about this city. Its one of the most beautiful place i have been.  The day i reached Paris it was raining but i walked in the rain not wanting to miss this beautiful opportunity that i had. I also visited the Disney land in Paris. It was very beautiful and huge especially the castle. I wish i could live in one those castle. It fell like Cinderella and Snow white existed looking at the castle. For a moment i fell i was like living in the fantasy land.  At night there was special fire works and amazing colourful lighting. The whole set up was incredible. One day was not enough to see the Disney land. I missed out a lot of places.I did enjoy going for some rides but i prefer baby rides :D :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The gold ring...!

Spring love ..!