Holiday look book..!

I'am sharing my hong kong holiday look book with you guys. I travelled in the month of January, I must say the weather was pretty amazing. First picture I'am wearing a dress from Forever 21 and shoes from Forever 21.

The second picture I'am wearing my dress from New look , white half cardigans from H&M and shoes from asos.

The third picture I'am wearing a slip on dress from Zara and shoes from forever 21. Later i changed my shoes cause I did not feel comfortable changed to sandals.





The fourth picture I'am wearing my dress from Asos and shoes from forever21.
 The fifth picture is my last day in Hong kong wearing top from Zara and Jeans from Ni hao (Chinese Brand). All my pictures I'am carrying the same bag from DKNY. I wore the same nude sandals from asos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!