HongKong travel diary..!!

I'am excited sharing this trip with you guys because starting this year I kicked off to an adventure with my mother. It was one of the best trip ever..!!

 As you know Hong Kong is one the busiest and lively city in the world.  It is full of skyscraper, a complete concrete jungle. It is said that it has the most skyscraper in the world double of that to its nearest rival to New York.  The officially language spoken by the people is Chinese cantonese and English. It is densely populated area in the world. The people of Hong kong believes that eating noodles on birthday is considered long and blessed life.

Coming back to my holiday, We stayed in the Hung Hong in a hotel called the bridal tea house.  I booked this hotel last minute in expedia, It was pretty reasonable. I wanted to stay in central but of course the room was extremely tiny. To be honest, I've never seen such a tiny room in my life. I can't complain much because we hardly stayed in the room so it was not a big problem.

 Our stay in hong kong was for 4 nights and we covered up the central zone of hong kong. Mom and I skipped going to popular destination of tourist, instead we wanted to walk around the city and discover new things. We did find some interesting shops around and cafes. We walked around everyday like 5-6 kilometres.  We walked down to hung hong station to Tsim sha Tsui from there straight to Jordan and Mongkok, Central.

Every streets of hong kong is interesting and all of them are full of people on the road. You can't never get bore in Hong kong. There is too many things to do...Mine was a short one but had the most incredible time ever...

My mother and I are best friends, we like the same things so we enjoyed each others company. We bonded and connected on this trip and we are looking forward to travel more.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!