Mandela long walk to freedom.

This film was released in 2013, I have been wanting to watch it from a very long time. Finally I watched it on Sunday, I would rate it 8 out of 10. The director has done a great job i must say. We need more film like this to inspire and motivate the world. I have a huge respect for a great man like Nelson Mandela. He has sacrificed his life for his country. Indeed it has been a long walk to achieved his goal.No man can achieve his goal without a struggle,that makes the story unique and interesting to share to the world.

Nelson Mandela-I have walked a long walk to freedom. It has been a lonely road, and it is not over yet. I know that my country, was not made to be a land of hatred. No one is born hating another person because the color of his skin. People learn to hate. They can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!