Netflix addict

This holiday I'am hooked into Netflix. I'am going to recommend few marvellous films in Netflix. My top 5 films for this summer. 

Tallulah : The movie revolves around three women, each of them plays an important role.This is one film you won't regret watching it. 

Love, Rosie : I did blog about this films after i was done watching it. Don't miss this one.

A girl like her : This film is about bullying. I'am totally against bullying. I was bullied when I was in college so it kinds of reminded me back to those days how miserable and humiliated I would feel but I'am glad i came out strong. 

Twinster : This one is a documentary film about the twins who were bought up in two different countries and finds each other through social media. I loved it cause it is a true story very touchy and emotional. 

The last one is called Chalet Girls : Most of the films I've recommended are all girly and female dominate movies. I bet you won't regret watching any of the films I have mentioned. 

Happy Weekend..!! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!