Drive down to the beach with the girls..!

Sorry yet again my blog starts complaining about England weather. I can't help it but all you got to talk about is the weather. The sun keeps playing hide and seek with us. On Sunday my friends and I plan to go shopping thinking the Sun wont come out. Luckily the weather got so pleasant we decided to drive down to the beach plus my friend just recently got her new car, we were like why not..!!

It was a very spontaneously act but it was great idea. We drove down the country side of England to Camber Sand Beach. It was magical the sand, the beach, the sky so stunningly beautiful. I'am so thankful to be able to travel around and see amazing God's creation..!!

We had the best fish and chip the most popular food of England which makes the journey even more worth it and memorable one..!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!