What I did on my birthday 2018..!!

In my earlier post I did mention that I take my birthday very seriously, when I say seriously means I take full advantage on pampering myself and its all about me. This year I gifted myself two pair of Nikes running shoes and A pair of heels from Jimmy Choo.

To make it extravaganza started the day with a lovely breakfast in Shakespeare cafe. I booked a room in Atlantis for a night. I was extremely excited and I was a very happy girl. I put on my red dress on pair it with golden shoes. I had a lovely dinner at Ayamna a Lebanese restaurant.  The restaurant looked amazing but the food did not taste as amazing as it looked.

I had a wonderful night. But I was very disappointed with the receptionist at Atlantis. She was extremely rude. This was the only problem I faced during my visit otherwise I enjoyed my birthday. The best part of this day is that I received beautiful flowers from my friend from Singapore.

The next week I treated my friend Susie in Abu Dhabi in a Thai Restaurant called Sontaya in Saadiyat beach.She was so kind, She got me lovely flowers gifted me beautiful dress. We chilled in the beach after the lunch. It was my first time driving to Abu Dhabi. I did get lost couple of time on my way but it was not as bad it was in Dubai. It was a lovely day..!!

I have to admit this year birthday was amazing. Thankful to have some wonderful true friends.

Life is too short..!! love yourself first and be kind to others. Keep smiling and don't ever loose the spark.

I'am sharing few pictures of the day..!!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!