Thank you Japan..!

I can't believe tonight is my last night in Tokyo. I've had the best time of my life. I'am happy with my decision that I choose to travel to Tokyo all by myself. I don't regret it at all. I came at the right time of my age where I don't have to worry about anything but enjoy the moment. 

I'am extremely grateful to have met my two Japanese friends Kimi and Taro, my school friend Soumi, my manipuri friend Irena here. They have been the sweetest and kindest to me. Its a blessing to meet such wonderful people. I can't thank enough how happy I'am here in Tokyo. I've had amazing time with all. I wish to meet you guys again. 

 It is always sad when the trip comes to an end. Coming to Japan I feel I've found what I was looking for.  I'am going back to work with so much motivation and Inspiration. I hope to come back again. 
This country is on my top list and hope it will always be my no1. Thank you Japan..!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!