Summer in Tokyo..!

Hello guys, I cant describe how happy I'am here to touch down the city full of people, the city of dreams - TOKYO.

Tokyo is like my dream come true. I've read so much about Japan when I was a kid. How the country was completely ruined and destroyed in second world war? But how quickly they construct it.  Also there is natural disaster every now and then, yet everything is constructed quickly.  Totally admire how strong this country is.. I have always dreamt of visiting Japan. I'am glad that I finally made it here.

Week 1- I board on flight from Abu dhabi to Tokyo on 30th by Etihad airways. It was straight flight -9 hours. I could not sleep on flight cause I was super excited. I just could not believe it so I stayed awake and kept looking out the window to watch the sky and cloud. I just wanted to thank god for making my dreams come true.  I kinda prayed all night.  I took a picture at 3 am in the morning. You wont believed the sky was so beautiful. I cant explain how gorgeous it looked. I simply wanted to hold the time. I'am glad to experience this journey. I hope to learn so much in this trip. I'am positive and I know I'am gonna come out so strong.

This is the first time in my life, I'am traveling alone as a tourist. I always wanted to do this. I wanted to experience how it is to feel like to just go far away where there is no one you know. I read and heard a lot from people travelling all by them self. It was kinda inspiring to me.

 I arrived at the Narita Airport. I booked my room from Airbnb. I had to go to the office to get my house key. It was  half an hour a orientation explaining us how to live and the rules, regulation. I got the key and went to my flat. It was the hardest part of it cause I got lost in mid way, I wanted to ask some one for the address but no one spoke in english. I took about an hour searching for my flat.  Finally I found some one who could understand me, helped me to locate the address.

I reached my flat and met my flat mates, liked my room. The house was pretty clean. It is pretty far from the city but I really don't mind honestly.  I prefer to live peacefully in a private room than to share with people in a small room in city.

The next few days I went to Shibuya, Ginza, Harajuku. These streets are popular among the youth. You could see many young people hanging out and chilling. It is shopping street with lots of restaurants and cafe. The famous Hachiko dog statue is in Shibuya station, kinda landmark for people incase if you wanted to meet up someone around Shibuya, the popular crossing street too is located in Shibuya. Ginza has many luxury high end stores. Harajuku also is very popular among young girls for shopping..

I visited Ueno, Akibara and Asakusa- These streets are pretty fun too with lots of restaurants and cafe. It is always crowded with lots of tourist around. The park, museums and Zoo is located in Ueno. Akibara has a huge electronic store and many cute cafes. In Asakusa the famous and one of the biggest temple in Tokyo situated . I enjoyed walking around in these streets.

I'll update you more on my next blog. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!