Skin care routine..!!

Today I'am sharing my skin care routine what I use on my face on daily basis. When I was younger I did not really care about my skin much but as I'am getting older I've become concern of my skin and taking good care of it.

I normally wash my face twice day, one as I wake up and one before going to bed at night. Some days may be three to four times. As I wake up I wash my face with Body shop Tea Tree, I apply toner, youth essence lotion, day cream and apply my make up for the day. At night I apply the same product on my face except for the day cream I switch to night cream.

The reasons I used this products is because I used to have lots of pimples, after using it for couples of years now my face is pimple free. On the positive note It is soft, clean and clear.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!