The City of Angel!

I'm back from my Bangkok trip and it was one of the best holiday ever! I'am glad me and my best friend finally made it happen..!! We have been planning for this holiday from long time and It came true. 

I had so much fun that I fell the time just flew as I landed. I loved every moment spent in Bangkok. The whole trip was so quick and fast. I was there for 5 nights and 4 days. 
We had planned it so well and all our wish and dream was fulfilled. 
I will tell you guys what we did on those 4 days! 
We stayed at the Sukosol Hotel and we are happy with our choice.  We felt like home, it was so comfortable.  There was not a single thing to complain about.






On day 1 from our hotel The Sukosol,we took the train from Phayathai to Saphan Taksin then by boat to visit the temple.Before the Golden Buddha temple visit we were so hungry as we saw some really delicious looking street food so we had sausages and Papaya salad. Next for our lunch we ate beef noodles soup  from the famous cafe called Nai Soi Noodles in khao san street. The noodles soup was so good! It was worth it.  Bangkok is full of street food and they are really amazing. I had the coconut ice cream and Pad thai. If you visit Thailand I highly recommend you to try it!  We took a boat ride and went to Asiatique River front. This place reminded me of Singapore so much. I almost felt like i was in Singapore for a second. Its because Its very clean and it had the same interior like Clarke Quay. We had our dinner there, thats the end of our first day.  
















Day 2 we booked a taxi to go to pattaya island and boat trip to coral island. The beach was so gorgeous. We had a sea food for lunch and took rest by beach side. It was refreshing and the best day to be on the Beach. Later at night we came to Siam square for dinner. I love hanging out in Siam Square. Its crowded and so much things going on from food and shopping. 











Day 3 we went to floating market- had a wonderful experience  from holding the snake and monkey, elephant ride in the jungle. It was an awesome day. Later at night we went to 64th floor roof top bar where the hangover movie was shot, we could see the whole eye view of Bangkok. It was beautiful. we took a taxi and went to see the night life of khaosan street. We went to Khaosan Street in day time on second day but i tell you its whole different experience. In the night its full of people and all the pubs are open and people are just having fun and dancing around in the street. 








Day 4 we went to safari world to meet all the animals. We had lunch there and we were booked with lots of event and later we went to Siam square in central market to get Thai snacks. We had our last dinner together sea food the crab curry and fried rice. We bid goodbye and indeed a sad moment for both of us and the journey came to en end.  It was a fantastic holiday!! Good bye and I'll see you soon Best friend and Bangkok.






A video is on making so i will update you guys on my next blog..!!
Lots of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring love ..!

The gold ring...!